Legislation and regulations
- Disability on the Agenda - the UK government disability site.
- Disability Discrimination Act 2005- as published by the Stationery Office.
- Equality Act 2010 - about the Act and related guidance.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission - Government department responsible for equalities legislation and policy in the UK
- Office for Disability Issues - focal point within UK government to coordinate disability policy across all departments
- Planning Portal - information about access-related Codes of Practice, including Part M of the Building Regulations.
Also visit our Sensory Trust bookshop to see books we recommend and that you can buy through Amazon.