- The Association of
Gardens Trusts - A national organisation representing 32 County
- Black Environment Network
- working across diverse sectors for ethnic environmental participation.
- BTCV (British Trust for Conservation
Volunteers) - the UK's leading charity working with people
to bring about positive environmental change.
- Council for Environment Education
- A national focus in England for those committed to education
for sustainable development.
- Forestry Commission
- their responsibilities span research, commercial timber production,
sustainability programmes and policy, as well as learning and
- GreenSpace - working
to improve parks and green spaces by raising awareness, involving
communities and creating skilled professionals.
- Greenspace Scotland
- working to improve the quality of life of people living and
working in urban Scotland through the planning, development and
sustainable management of greenspaces.
- ISPAL (The Institute for Sport,
Parks and Leisure) - the professional membership body for
a fast growing, vibrant industry, representing sport, parks and
leisure industry professionals.
- Landscape Institute
- the Royal Chartered body for landscape architects.
- NSALG - National Society
of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners - membership organisation
for allotment societies and allotment gardeners.
- The National
Trust - independent guardian of the nation's heritage.
- Natural England
- working to conserve and enhance the natural environment for
its intrinsic value, the wellbeing and enjoyment of people and
the economic prosperity that it brings.
- Therapeutic Landscapes
Network - resource for gardens and landscapes that promote
health and wellbeing
- The Wildlife Trust
- lists contact addresses for UK regional Wildlife Trusts