Children and young people
- The Children's
Society - defend, safeguard and protect the childhood of
- Every Disabled Child Matters
(EDCM) - campaign to get rights and justice for every disabled
- KIDS Charity - for disabled
children, young people and their families
- Learning Through Landscapes
- Charity devoted to advancing the right of all children and young
people to enjoy and benefit from their school grounds.
- Rural Youth Network
- the leading voice in rural youth affairs.
- Sibs - for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults.
- Venture Trust
- help people recognise what they need to change and give them
the confidence, motivation and tools they need to make those changes.
- Young Minds -
a national charity committed to improving the mental health of
all children and young people under 25 through giving advice,
training, campaigning and distributing information